Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Angel!



Yes it's true, I have an angel. Also true that it's her birthday.  I'm very grateful that God gave her to all of us. Mostly though to me! I'm not really good with words. (even if I was however, words would limit how I truly felt.) Katie Jeanne really is my very own angel. Her love for God is humbling. It truly pushes me to be more passionate about God and his Glory. Her love overflows to everyone she meets and interacts with. At her birthday party saturday this was echoed over and over as people shared about her. I do not know a more joyful person. She lights up any room she enters. And today we celebrate God's precious gift he gave to Lyle and Linda 22 years ago! Happy Birthday Katie Jeanne!!! I love you very much babe.

  wes





9 comments:

Bekah said...

awww that is so sweet wes! and Happy Birthday Kit! Love you!

katienwes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dowling Clan said...

Wes, how very sweet of you to share your thoughts with us about our/your dear Katie. I think you did a great job using words to describe the love you have for your angel. We love you both so much. Happy Birthday my dear sweet Katie!!! Mom

Lizzy said...

that was soooo sweet, Wes!!! (o: way to go!!

natebauers said...

Hello Kade! It was so nice talking to you today! Love you, and give Wes a big punch for me and say ("SURE WES") :) Love you!
-Keeks

patrick said...

Wes, you have always been a good writer! Thanks for sharing especially about someone who you love so much!
Keep writing...I love it! :)

Nelly said...

that is so cute wes! Kate is an angel! i love your guys's blog!! Kate, we are lucky we got boys who say they don't know how to write...I'll just leave it at that! love you Katie!
Nel smit

Billie said...

happy birthday katie. love you

Natasha said...

Happy birthday Katie